Election Day Voting
- September 26th
- Click here to find your polling place.
- Please note that several polling places in the district have been temporarily moved. The following table gives the new polling places.
Things to know about Vote-by-Mail:
- Remember to SIGN inside the white box on the back of the Certificate envelope, as shown. Failure to include a signature will result in your ballot not being counted.
- Once you have mailed in your ballot, you can track it by going to: http://www.miamidade.gov/elections/voter-information.asp. If your ballot has not yet been received, we recommend you visit your local polling place on election day to make sure your voice is heard!
- Learn more about Vote-by-Mail: http://www.miamidade.gov/elections/vote-by-mail.asp#1